Gracie Barra – Little Champions Jiu Jitsu for Kids
If you are lucky you will be able to start your Jiu-Jitsu journey as a child. And, if you are a parent reading this, you have the opportunity to introduce your child to a lifelong learning experience. Your child will learn self-defense, personal responsibility, discipline, respect, strength and above all humility.
There is no losing in jiu jitsu. You either win or you learn.
Children and teens of all skill levels and abilities will benefit from Jiu-Jitsu classes at Gracie Barra Celebration. Our GB Kids Program is designed to teach children self-discipline as well as providing a unique way to express themselves. Our instructors are trained to interact and offer gentle correction for children and teens who practice the art of Jiu-Jitsu. Children over the age of three can begin their training at any of our 700 Gracie Barra Schools, experiencing the true power of brotherhood and integrity.
Our GBK program is structured similarly to adult courses, with adaptations and modifications made to reach the different age ranges in the class. Jiu-Jitsu classes for children begin with the building blocks that are needed to teach the fundamentals of Jiu-Jitsu. We have developed a curriculum that is structured in a way that shows children and teens the value of routine, cooperation and self-awareness.
Benefit for your child joining our GBK Program
Gracie Barra is proud to offer Jiu-Jitsu classes that provide children of all ages real-world benefits. By practicing Jiu-Jitsu, children learn valuable skills they wouldn’t develop from other sports, including:
- Improve social skills
- Enhance their self-confidence
- They will gain a better understanding of goal-setting and working towards them
- Learn the GB Self-Defense System
- Learn personal responsibility, respect, and humility
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Train in over 100 different locations in United States and 800 worldwide
- Free access to the school’s events and special classes